Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Brief overview!

I have not always been my cocky, sure I'm fabulous self! I too go through my ups and downs on life, love, body shape!  As a matter of fact I was one of the kids that couldn't get the name brands and salon hair do!  My mom worked really hard to provide for me and my sisters. But she like so many people could not afford the off the wall prices the material crap and keep us out the hood!  So you know which one won! You go mom thanks for everything!  Oh can't forget the big guy Thank you Lord! Now that I got that out the way!
I fell into the got to get it by any means category! Hell kids are cruel so (parents don't forget that) you were there before! I had the gift of gab and mind of a man wall street!  (Just get the deal done) Lol! Too look back! Most people were shocked to know my age then because I hung out with older people and not because I thought I was grown! I wanted the jewelry, money and go to all the nice places people my age were not! I enjoyed and felt empowered being able to be in control even when they thought they were! I never was a follower I made my own rules and you either played by them or you were out! 

My confidence grew, I watched how successful people made moves and I mimicked them!   I don't believe in failure so if one thing doesn't work do something different!  Hustle is in my DNA! How many successful people do you know hang out with people who are comfortable with having nothing! Go ahead research! Not many! Why reinvent the wheel!  

Love having my own and the feeling of I did this! I graduated with flying colors and then Graduated again Legal Secretary! For the hell it why not be a career student can't ever learn too much! I have have my Something Naughty business for a long while and I am learning more about about big business everyday! So I must say, "I love the me I am! " All the bumps it took to get here well worth the rewards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment