Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pleasantly plump, xtra thick stop all of the crap! Thinking making cute names for being FAT will solve your mental and physical issue!

I know I'm going to piss many people off with this post , but I'm a realist!  I have issues with my weight and it's not because of any one thing! It's multiple things!  Stress , no eating healthy, lifestyle, not eating, kids, not exercising the list goes on. 
Truth be told, I was actually skinny my younger years, even after my first child!  I was a dancer and was always on the go! But after I stopped dancing and settled down I found myself not being myself but what I felt I should be for my marriage and for my new life! I didn't even realize the life changing events that kept adding to my issues!  Having more kids not enough time to go and do things, duty stations with just 1 car and no public transportation (ex military wife) . Financial issues and independent status to dependent life! I truly became depressed so clouded in judgment I just shut myself completely off from the world!  No longer Shay, HELL not even Sommer for that matter. 
I went into a deep depression and later postpartum depression and anxiety disorder that I didn't even realize that I had!  I started hating myself and my life! Wanted out! My support system seemed so far away and spread out (family) ,  my best friend  were like my life support!  They had to wake me up and snap me out of it! I was lost God helped turn me around!
So I  would dress up and I was thick and or bbw and all of the other BS names we give it because we didn't want say FAT! Well when I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror I saw rolls, the muffin top, back titties lists goes on. Then to make matters worse I hated the routine that I had to get ready!  All the shapers and contraptions I have to put on to look have I wanted to look! Only to be self conscious about seeing the body shaper if I moved through my clothing. So that further let me know if I was so happy being "thick" why was I trying to hide it?  Truth was I hated it! Hated  looking like the whale in the pictures. The more expensive clothing that was actually limited for plus size. Don't get me wrong there are a few fashion designers that actually make cute clothing for full figured women but, because there is such a small market and you would think it would be huge (because so many people in America are overweight) they know that they can charge inflated prices. Well, I know that I was not going to stay in this situation for long.  1. Because I knew what the mark up was for clothing being a buyer for major companies. 2.  The material would be somewhat cheaper because it was made for a plus size person and it would cost way more money because of the material they had to be used to make the product.
I tried so many things from popular diet trends and weight loss programs and pills, I even considered Liposuction! 

Until now!  I kept seeing post on Facebook about this product called Plexus and I was like they sell too much crap not going to waste more money and time on some more mess! Then company says It's say's that all results are not the same or when you read the fine print average weight loss is 1.000099 a 6week period here is the kicker with diet and exercise! So then what did your product actually do? NOTHING!  I meet some wonderful ladies while at a bridal show and they told me all about I they had the pictures up and they were excited about sharing their stories.  They gave me the Decision maker said it's $12 and a
Take it for 3days in the morning and see what happens!  Well I blow $12 at Burger king so I was like why not!  Well 3days later I was 5pounds lighter. I had energy and I ate what I wanted I didn't eat as much but it was like my mind and body said stop! Crazy as it seems I signed up to sell it! Save money on buying product and make money from all the people who I knew would benefit from it. 
Don't believe it works try it for yourself!  Click here!   It changed my life and I'm on my way to becoming my sexier self!

No comments:

Post a Comment