Friday, May 17, 2013

A little bit of biting and hair pulling!

Well today you guys I want to talk a little bit about the world of Domination and submittion. I am a Dominant woman. I enjoy being the Boss, I am the owner of a few small businesses and a hustler by DNA. Being the boss comes naturally to me. But what turns me on is someone that has confidence and sure about their position and will fight keep their title as the Head. 
The fire and ice situation: Fire can melt ice but, you throw ice in the fire it well melt and put out the fire and produce stream. Steam is what you need to keep a relationship interesting and fresh. Not too many people what to do the same thing over and over again. It's boring. But when you challenge the boundaries of the sexual roles it kicks the excitement up a few notches.
Now am I saying,  being beat up and abused is kinky? NO absolutely not! ! I'm saying when you are the one that's normally calls the shots it sets up a little force when some makes you take a seat takes over. I love the dirty talk of the just take it and love it.  Pull my hair (well not unless you are going to get it done again) smack on the ass, you like this shit don't thing. LOL, come back girl. Sorry had a moment! But you get it for the most part. I know some of you might be saying is she crazy? But I say, "Don't knock it until you have tried it.
Even the situations when you ar e blind folded and your partner being able to tease you with touch and smells. When you have no choice but to rely on your other senses.
1. Try: Blind fold your partner. Use a feather trace it over their body. Take ice touch their lips and slowly move to other places follow with kisses. Feed each other and then enjoy.

2.Try: Blind fold  and to spice up a little futher handcuffs (scarf or neckties) to limit movement. Suggestion: start with hands tied in the front so they can feel secure and later try behind back and then separation. Oral sex is great at this point.  Let your partner just enjoy!

3.Try: yes and no games.Reward the answers to responses with kisses and  wrong reply with pats in the butt.

4.Try: Gently biting on nipples and the neck during sex or foreplay.

Like the silent type: Get a gag ball.
Like a little more frisky:Try a paddle
Like romance: Oils and Feathers
Like a hint of wild:Add candle wax

Just a few of my favorites!

Shop:  Let's do Something Naughty
Like: Something Naughty
Follow: ShayNights

No comments:

Post a Comment